Monday 10 November 2014

The ultimate ebony facts

Hi there and welcome to the ultimate ebony facts!

Yes, me, me, me, me... No, I just thought maybe you guys should know more about me while I get this blog off the ground!


So, yeah! This is me, and I love a good selfie... hah #selfiequeen




Age: 19
Birthdate: 17th of June 1995
I am Australian, mate!
University student at Curtin University, Perth
Studying a double degree of Psychology and Human Resource Management/Industrial Relations
Favourite colour(currently) yellow
Favourite youtuber(s): Tyler Oakley and Zoe (Zoella) Sugg 
Favourite movie: 10 things I hate about you
Favourite all-time tv series: Gossip Girl (xoxo)
Dream job: a princess
Favourite form of exercise: yoga
Favourite song: Free (feat. Emeli Sande) by Rudimental
Best magazine: Frankie (love it)
Hidden talent: JustDance Wii champion
 Most prized possession: my family! Aww!

And there we go, that's me! Just a few quirky facts about me that can give you an insight into future blog posts...

Comment below if you have any more questions for me to answer!

kisses, ebb xxx




6 comments:

  1. I really need to watch 10 Things I Hate About You! It's been on my netflix list for ages... xx

    www.eleanorbroome.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Please, do me a favour an watch it asap! Heath Ledger is a total heart throb... Hah xxx

      Delete
  2. You're gorgeous - excited to read more posts ^^ X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It actually means a lot to know someone is enjoying my posts. Your blog is a dream! I love it xx

      Delete