Friday 21 November 2014

Day 11 - My love and appreciation for reality television

Hi there and welcome to my day.

Today like every other, I studied. I studied all day but with the little distraction of some reality television in the background!

I have a found love for Big Brother Australia right now and I am currently going back and watching what I have missed throughout the season. And I am so obsessed!

My favourite is Travis for the win! I don't think I could ever be a Big Brother contestant... I think I'd go insane! Which most of the housemates chosen to compete already are.

I don't know why, but it can be just so easy and entertaining to watch! And this isn't the only reality television series I watch religiously...

I have a couple of guilty pleasure TV confessions I have to make...

1. Dance moms
All time fave thing to watch EVER!

2. America's Next Top Model (any season)
Sometimes I'll randomly search any season online just for something to watch.

3. Toddlers and Tiaras
I know a lot of people don't agree with the idea of this show but I really do find it somewhat entertaining... Those diva tantrums...

And of course,

4. Keeping Up with the Kardashians 
Greatest reality series that has been going on since 2007! This show made me love the Kardashian/Jenner family and appreciate how hilarious they are!

All I need in life is trashy TV and peanut butter sandwiches and life is good...

What are your favourite reality television shows that I can become addicted to?

kisses, ebb xxx





2 comments: