Thursday 20 November 2014

Day 10 - Annoying much?

Hi there and welcome to the things that really God damn annoy me.

Somedays I am more irritable than others but I have just been noticing these that can really truly tick me off! So I am going to share with you the things that really push my buttons because we all have them!

WAYS TO ANNOY EBONY

People honking their car horn at me or revving their car... YOU'RE NOT COOL!

Borrowing without asking
When your message is "seen" but no reply...

That stupid, stupid bird that keeps swooping me

When you sit down and don't realise there is no toilet paper before it's too late

People who think you will drop anything and change your plans to suit them

My hairs reaction to rain

When my mascara makes my eyelashes stick together

When I send kick-ass snapchat and no one even responds

People who are know-it-all's...

Imitation is NOT the best form of flattery, it's just annoying

When I run out of conditioner but still have plenty of shampoo left


So yes, I'm sure most people could relate to a majority of these annoying and unnecessary occurrences in day-to-day life.

Anyway, today I had very boring and lazy day, hence the post being unrelated to my daily experience. But I hope you guys had a good day and didn't have to endure any of these peeves of mine.

kisses, eb xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment