Saturday 15 November 2014

Day 5 - Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays! And Reviewing "Love, Rosie"

Hi there and welcome to my day full of birthdays and a trip to the movies.

If you haven't seen today's previous post, today is my mum's birthday! Happy birthday again mum! It was also the birthday of two my friends. I noticed that a lot of people I know have their birthdays in the month of November...

My mum...
My brother...
My best friend...
Plus another 50 facebook "friends"...

Now, lets see... Count back 9 months... February! The month of Valentines day, join the dots people.

Anyway! Today I went to the movies with my friend Sarah for a study break. We were so excited for the movie we arrived about 20 minutes early so we got a head start on the popcorn.

We were full-on rebels and didn't even stick to our assigned seat and instead chose the ones with the provided foot rests. We spent the entire previews worrying that we stole some poor persons seat but totally got away with it... #badass

Ebony Reviews: Love, Rosie

Before watching the movie I couldn't resist watching the trailer first (click here to watch) which does give away a couple of spoilers but nothing compared to the amount of twists and turns this movie has.

This rom-com stares Lily Collins as Rosie and Sam Claflin (so hot) as Alex who are best friends from a very young age.

Although it sounds like a typical "best friends fall in love" movie, it's definitely not. I found myself saying "no way", "they can't" and "please don't" aloud in the cinema.

It is so funny, so heartwarming and so cute! But at the same time it's devastating, sad and frustrating! So what happens? Will they? Won't they? YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!

I really really loved this movie and totally recommend it!

I give it 4.5 daisies out of 5 
Just because they wouldn't kiss when I told them to...


So comment what you thought of Love, Rosie or just comment if you are a November baby!

kisses, ebb xxx






2 comments:

  1. we love nothing more than a good romcom and a night in!! we've been looking for some movie recommendations, and this one looks and sounds amazing, so we're going to have to watch it tonight. we also love lily Collins!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I guarantee you will both love this! Lily Collins is soooo funny in this movie which will make you love her even more! I love your blog by the way xxx

      Delete