Friday 14 November 2014

Day 4 - Study, puppies and chocolate

Hi there and welcome to my post about study, puppies and chocolate.


Today I did lots and lots of studying! I have an exam this Monday for evidence informed health practice but I wasn't actually studying for that today. Purely because I need 9% in the exam to pass the unit and the exam is multiple choice and fill in the blank... so yeah, higher education, woo!


I was studying for my business law exam which requires a lot of studying because I need to know a heap of court cases off the top of my head. It is SO draining especially since it's really not my thang... BUT on the upside, I only in 13.8% in the exam to pass the unit. 

I have never been so excited for exams just so they can be over!

Because then I can be home and cuddling our new puppies! Our family dog had puppies on halloween and their little baby eyes have just started to open! I am so excited to meet them and cuddle them! Just 12 more days! Aw just look at that little face...

Today I also watched Australia thrash South Africa in the cricket. I was doing a mixture of watching and studying and facebooking but I decided I needed chocolate. 

On my way to the shop, surprise surprise, I was swooped at AGAIN! Next time I am going to try and film it... None of other housemates experience the wrath of this evil bird! Why me!

Anyway, I got my favourite chocolate snack at the moment which is milk chocolate caramels by Pascall. When I was younger, I don't know why but I always thought that caramels and eclairs were like old people lollies... So yeah, I guess that makes me old now doesn't it...

So tomorrow it is my beautiful mum's birthday yay! She is turning 37 and I bought her perfume the other day, Calvin Klein's Obsession. Even though the perfume store sold me a different perfume to what I initially smelt, Obsession is really nice and my mum appreciated it so much. I am really sad I can't be with my mum tomorrow but look out mum, appreciation post coming your way!





I am also going to the movies with my friend Sarah tomorrow to watch Love, Rosie. So I will let you know how that goes and give you a little review. 

kisses, ebb xxx

1 comment:

  1. That puppy is soooo cute! Love your blog ^^ X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete