Tuesday 18 November 2014

Day 8 - My christmas wishlist 2014

Hi there and welcome to my christmas wishlist!

Christmas is by far the best time of year and I love coming up with the perfect gifts for people.

Today I am going to show you what is at the top of my christmas wishlist this year which may give you some gift ideas!


My christmas wishlist
1. A beautiful big new christmas tree: so my family is in desperate need of a new christmas tree this year! So maybe for a pre-Christmas gift, a huge impressive Christmas tree would be so awesome!

2. New bedding stuff: new bedding is the most refreshing change a bedroom can have! I'd love some new sheets and to stock up on some new pillows and cushions! Zzz...

3. A stand up paddle board: I have only recently become obsessed with learning how to stand-up paddle board and I am hoping to get that opportunity this summer! Although, they are quite expensive these boards but I am thinking it would be a really good family present for us coastal dwellers.

4. Nike sneakers: black and white Nikes are being paired with every outfit at the moment! And are, obviously, a must for exercise!

5. A yoga mat: this is actually my most wanted present. Preferably orange but I'm not fussy, I would really love to have my very own yoga mat. Plus they handy for all kinds of exercise! So pretty please Santa!

6. Perfume: us girls can never have too much of it... Perfume is a great present and can be a fairly cheap one! As for me, my perfume taste isn't cheap and I am hoping for Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream for Christmas! I have had the original Daisy perfume for a year and half now so a new scent would be nice...

7. New stationery: it doesn't sounds like much but new stationery is an awesome gift. It gets you motivated, organised and excited to put it to use. I am in need of new uni stationery since I have been using all the same pens I was using in high school. Ink is getting a little low...

8. A water bottle: this is a cheap little stocking-filler and quite handy with summer coming up so you can never have too many!

9. Birkenstock style sandals: these are really on trend right now and I feel like I need to get me some of them. The real deal Birkenstock sandals are very steep in price but since they are so popular right now you can find the same style in other brands for much much cheaper.

10. Nail polish: getting nail polish as gift is awesome because you know someday it will be used! Last year I got this crazy sparkly multi-coloured nail polish and, yes, yes I have used it! I'd love some new nail stuff this year and I love the brand OPI because it is really good quality and not too expensive.

11. A new hat: with it being beach season here in Australia, the more hats the better. I already have a wide brim hat and a cap so I am thinkind a nice straw one this season. Sun safety is important kids!

12. A mirror: this is a very specific gift for me but honestly life without a mirror in my room is a torture... Any full length mirror would do right now!

13. A voucher/money: then there is always the simple option of money or a voucher which is sometimes the best idea to avoid gifting something they don't particularly like and have to pretend to... *awkward* I'd love a hairdressers voucher for a fresh cut and colour! 


This is a condensed version of my wishlist because I am constantly thinking of new things I want. But yeah, a few of these things are very specific to me but most of them I can guarantee majority of girls would appreciate on Christmas day.

♫ Oh I love Christmas! 

I will be doing more gift ideas as Christmas approaches for guys, girls, parents, kids and maybe even pets! So stay tuned!

Comment your number 1 wish for Christmas this year!

kisses, ebb xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment