Sunday 16 November 2014

Day 6 - Pre-exam cram

Hi there and welcome to my day of pre-exam cramming.


I tried it all today folks! I studied inside, I studied outside, I created flash cards, I re-wrote notes, I answered review questions... Now all I can do is trust my efforts and turn up at the exam tomorrow.

Just the feeling of relief is going to be fabulous! This time tomorrow it will be 1 down, 2 to go.

My pre-exam rituals are just like every night, keeping the stress/anxiety levels down. Tonight I have had a lovely dinner and after I write this I am off for a shower before I cuddle into bed to watch a movie. An early night is important!

So is being organised. My Frankie Magazine Daily Journal is the cutest planner you will ever see which makes it more fun to be organised. Awesome gift this festival season. You can order them here. I hope Santa brings me one!

So I have decided tonights movie is going to be Divergent because I still haven't seen it! My little sister read all the books in about two days so I am assuming it is good? I'll let you know!

Oh and as well as my exam, it is also another birthday tomorrow! My little brother, Isaac, will be turning 10! Big ol' double digits! Wish I could be there buddy.

Anyway, I am off! Wish me luck!

And good luck for everyone else currently sitting exams, I feel for you!

Kisses, ebb xxx




2 comments:

  1. we'd have to say a good night's rest is always good, and also remembering to give yourself some down time too! All the best for your other exams!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete