Monday 10 November 2014

Day 0 - Debuting and introducing me, myself and my blog

Hi there and welcome to Day 0 of my blogging life.

So recently I've become truly inspired by the community of youtubers out there. From the daily vlogging to the collabs and also the consistently updated main channels, they commit to making millions of people happy every single day, including me.

My name is Ebony Jade White and yes, I do realise each name of mine is a colour, shade or tone of some sort but parents did not do it intentionally I swear.

And in case you have no idea what I am talking about ebony means black, jade is a shade of green and white is, well, white!

I've decided to do a little blogging of my own for two reasons:

  1. I'm currently inspired (and we will see how long it lasts) and I'd love to be able to inspire/motivate others
  2. Sometimes I need some sort of outlet for my thoughts and feelings before they become too much to handle
So yeah! I just wanted to debut myself and blog with this quick little introduction to the world of the Internet and I hope can inspire/motivate/entertain just one of you through this blog.

I hope you join me while I survive the university experience, share student budgeting tips, enthuse about yoga, reveal my fashion do's and don't's and tell you all about life along the way.


See you soon!

kisses, ebb xxx 

4 comments:

  1. I just started mine yesterday after deleting mine years and years ago! Welcome to the community, great start post! (:

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw awesome! Yeah I am already really enjoying this little outlet! Thank you xxx

      Delete