Wednesday 12 November 2014

Ebony's bucket list

Hi there and welcome to Ebony's bucket list.

I just felt like sharing my bucket list that shows all my current life goals, dreams and aspirations! I keep it very updated and think of new things to add all the time and then get so excited because I know that it will happen one day. So here we go *drum roll*...

1. Get a tattoo
2. Go to the Australian Open
3. Go to New Zealand
4. Balloon ride over Africa
5. Attend One Direction Concert and make Harry fall in love with me
6. Do the Colour Run
7. Get license
8. Go to Bali
9. Attend the Brownlow
10. Learn to surf (or just try to)
11. Attend Big Day Out before I get too old
12. Reunite with Morgs (middle photo)
13. Have my very own pet (preferably a puppy)
14. Go paddle boarding
15. Play in a human hamster ball on land and water
16. Be a bridesmaid
17. Visit the Great Wall of China
18. Participate in a major food fight
19. Write my name in concrete
20. Build a snowman
21. Attend the Melbourne Cup
22. Do the Kokoda trail
23. Go to a live Ellen Show
24.
... To be continued...

So that is my bucket list so far! I am extremely excited to start crossing them off whenever I can!

Comment on this post if we have any bucket list dreams in common or if you want to share some of your dreams and goals.

kisses, ebb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment