Thursday 13 November 2014

Day 3 - Food on a student budget sucks

Hi there and welcome to another day of mine.

This morning I woke up and did a 45 minutes yoga session which I am feeling in my legs already! I live in a two story house so when I climb down those stairs it's a feeling of complete and total jelly-ness. It really is only a matter of time before I go face first...

Midday I had a bowl of rice cream and peaches for lunch and it was delish. Although it was yummy, I am so excited to be going back to my hometown in 13 days and enjoy my mum's cooking again! 

Personally, cooking for yourself is like one of the worst things about moving out of home. For example, look at this fresh seafood spread back at home!

 










Now try and do that on a student budget! Yeah, probably not...

So I have mentioned before how much I love the youtube community and through a couple of Hannah Hart videos I realised there was a movie featuring a handful of youtubers!

So I sat down to watch Camp Takota this afternoon which is a really sweet and funny movie. It features:

Hannah Hart (myharto)
Grace Helbig (itsgrace)
Mamarie Hart (mametown)
and Sawyer Hartman (sawyerhartman). 

It really made me giggle and smile so if you feel like watching a silly happy movie or love these youtubers, go watch Camp Takota!

Anyway, I am off to rewatch the entire series of Gossip Girl.

Kisses, ebb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment