Monday 17 November 2014

Day 7 - 1 down, 2 to go! I had a good day.

Hi there and welcome to my day that was good.

Not many people would think that the day of an exam can ever be a good day but mine was.

Here's the things that made my day a good one:


  • It is my little brother's 10th birthday and he had a good day which made me happy.
  • I put my textbooks up for secondhand sale so hopefully I'll get some good money which would make me happy.
  • The lady at the secondhand shop was so nice and friendly which also made me happy.
  • I went into my exam nerve-free, finished early and left confident which made me happy.
  • I then caught up with my good friend, who I hadn't seen all semester, for dinner at Nandos which was  lovely and super yummy, so yeah, I was happy.
  • My friend, Reene, told about a cookies and cream cheesecake by saying, "it is $6 of happiness and joy", so I bought it.
  • I finally got home to a package from Beginning Boutique with my new Rhythm bikini top and I am so happy with my purchase!
  • And it is only 9 days till I go home!

So you could say I had a pretty great day, but only because I focussed on the positives. I didn't dwell on the fact I got attacked AGAIN by the bird TWICE or that I arrived two hours early to my exam or that I am well over my fortnightly budget after dinner and cake.

But life is too short to be negative. 

So anyway, how was your day? I hope it was a good one.

Ugh, this post is so cheesy I could vomit... Haha

Comment below and let me know if you are having a good day, a bad day or an in-between day. We all have 'em!

kisses, ebb xxx

P.S: just want to say it one more time, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC! Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment