Friday 14 November 2014

My mum




Happy birthday to my favourite person in the entire world!

My mum is my best friend, role model, inspiration and favourite person ever.

She is the funniest and kindest person I have ever met and I am so lucky to have a mum like her. Below is a photo at my graduation, my 18th birthday and my year 12 ball, all of which my mum made the effort to be by my side.

Even when she's not by my side, she has always got my back.

My mum is so caring, so selfless and so real, I aspire to be the kind of person she is.

Some of my favourite things about my mum:
  • Her sense of humour tends to have me in tears!
  • Her generosity to EVERYONE
  • Her realness
  • Her nose because we have the same nose
  • Her intense belief in karma
  • Her ability to make attractive kids (me)
  • The food she cooks
  • The way she is so grateful for everything in her life
  • And the fact that she is my mum but also bestest buddy
There is definitely more but that's all I got right now... So happy birthday silly head! Love ya! See you in 11 days!

kisses, ebb xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment