Tuesday 25 November 2014

Day 15 - Finished my first year of university!

Hi there and welcome my final day at as first year uni student!


My day started with a little sleep in and then some breakfast. I roamed downstairs in my pjs and was welcomed by a couple of strangers in our downstairs bathroom!

I forgot the maintenance people were paying a visit today, oops! Good morning!

I spent the rest of my day cramming for my psychology exam. I really enjoy psychology so I feel as though it is easy to study for and I find it really easy to understand. So the cram session was very successful...


Throughout the day I also made it my mission to finish all of my remaining food in the house and I am proud to say, the only things that belong to me in the fridge currently is milk and a jar of pickles!

Impressive, right? I never leave leftovers...

So my exam was in the stadium on the far opposite of campus from my house and it was 35 degrees. When I was halfway there, I actually contemplated taking a break from walking, but I powered on! 

I entered at 5:25pm
Started reading time at 5:30pm
Commenced my exam at 5:40pm
FINISHED at 6:45pm

HOORAY!

I walked home with a little spring in my step knowing that I had just completed the first year of my degree! I had all the feelings of accomplishment, relief and happiness.

And then I realise... 4 more years of this! Sh*t! 

Haha nah, but for now I am so glad I can reset over summer at home with my family. Which I think is exactly what I need right now.

I celebrated the completion of my exams with my housemate, Yunita, by watching Big Brother and eating KFC. Thanks Yunita!

Anyway, I am off to finish packing... HOME TOMORROW! Au revior!

kisses, ebb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment