Monday 24 November 2014

Day 14 - 1 exam to go and then HOME!

Hi there and welcome to one of my final days in Perth!

So this mornings exam went very smoothly... It went for three hours and was really quite hard! I felt as though I went really well and I am confident that I passed. So, yay!

Just one more left, foundations of psychology tomorrow afternoon! Not stressing for that one... yet...

Anyway, after the exam I ran some errands. On my way home, two cheerful guys riding around uni campus on large tricycles gave me a Chupa Chup and said, "good luck with your exams!"

It made my day so, thank you Chupa Chup guys!

I returned home safely with no bird attacks which was a lovely change and spent some time unwinding after unloading my brain in the exam.

I decided to start packing for home! Because in case you haven't noticed, ONLY TWO MORE DAYS!

I started with the essentials:

  • clothes
  • clothes
  • more clothes
  • swimwear
  • gossip girl series (mum and I are having a marathon)
  • hats
  • toothbrush
  • and some more clothes (we all need options)
So I haven't quite finished yet but I think I have made a good start! I like to think I have gotten quite good at packing after the years at boarding school and whatnot... 

I kind of enjoy packing because it (usually) means you are going somewhere new/different which I think is exciting! Yay for summer holidays!

Where are you packing for this summer?

kisses, ebb xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment