Tuesday 9 December 2014

Day 29 - My little siblings are champions

Hi there and welcome to a brag about my siblings.

Today was my brother and sister's end of school concert where awards are presented and performances are put on display.

The theme was Australian History which I automatically assumed it was going to be a snore fest but it was surprisingly entertaining!

Some cute little Aussies, singing and dancing everywhere was quite adorable...

Check out the Aussie version of Jingle Bells... Stereotypically classic!

Anyway! I just wanna brag about my siblings a little because they made me a very proud sister tonight...

Ava, aged 8, danced and sung like a trooper! Her dancing partner was missing but she soldiered on with a smile throughout the entire night. 

Isaac, aged 10, is not the dancing/singing type AT ALL, but he still did a great job in his little presentation. Isaac was also elected by his fellow students to be school captain for 2015! Congrats Isaac, you are going to be a great school captain, I know it!

Mae, aged 13, experienced her very last end of school concert EVER! And she finished her primary school career very successfully...

  • The Senior Endeavour Award - 3 books
  • Graduation Presents
  • The Dux Scholarship - $200!!!

Very impressive! She has now graduated from primary school and will be heading off to high school next year. I remember how scary beginning high school was for me, but I am very confident that my sister is going to kill it! 
Mae and I on her graduation night

So yeah, as you can tell I am extremely proud of all my siblings! I guess you can say they have a fabulous role model... *cough cough*

Hah, love you guys

kisses, ebb xxx


1 comment: