Monday 8 December 2014

Day 28 - I love Christmas carols!

Hi there and welcome to my all time FAVOURITE Christmas carols!

So my family household 100% embraces the Christmas spirit with non-stop carols throughout the whole month of December. Nearly every year I make a new mixed CD/playlist of Christmas songs to play on repeat that year.

I am currently in the process of creating that new playlist so I thought I'd share my all-time favourite Christmas songs!

Christmas playlist of 2014

1. Do they know it's Christmas

2. All I want for Christmas - Jessica Mauboy

3. Jingle bells - Glee

4. Happy Xmas - John Lennon

5. 12 days of Christmas - Shrek

6. Sleigh ride - Ella Fitzgerald

7. Mr Grinch

8. Step into Christmas - Elton John

9. Most wonderful time of the year - Andy Williams

10. Baby it's cold outside - Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone

11. Santa bring my baby back to me - Elvis Presley

12. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

13. Beginning to look a lot like Christmas - Michael Buble

14. What Christmas means to me - Stevie Wonder

15. We wish you a merry Christmas - Jackson 5



And there is probably sooo many more good ones that I've missed but this is my top 15! I hope you are all getting into the festive spirit and dancing around shamelessly to Christmas carols like I am!

Only 17 days till Christmas!

kisses, ebb xxx

P.S: how great is our Christmas tree!?

No comments:

Post a Comment